Senior Business Development Manager
One E Oak Hill Drive Suite 200 Westmont, IL 60559 US
Johnson Service Group is looking for a talented and self-motivated Senior Business Development Manager to join our growing team!
As a Senior Business Development Manager, you will be responsible for attracting and developing new clients. You will manage the growth and productivity of your clients by presenting staffing solutions and formulating service level agreements. You will have strong and immediate recruiting support.
JSG’s Business Development Managers compensated with base, plus uncapped commission!
Senior Business Development Manager Responsibilities:
- Attracting new and maintaining existing client relationship via phone, social media, face-to-face meetings, and email
- Collaborate with current and potential clients to determine staffing needs and offer solutions
- Negotiating contracts and pricing with clients
- Working closely with both clients and recruiters to obtain feedback and advance the sales process
- Consistently updating Applicant Tracking System (ATS) to reflect current client information, activity records and interview summaries
- Following up on sales leads from internal recruiters, candidates, and contractors
- Our sales team works closely with our recruiters to understand a client's culture, job requirements, and business relationship with JSG.
Senior Business Development Manager Requirements:
- A Bachelor's Degree
- 7+ years of technical staffing experience required
- Proven success in account development, establishing and maintaining customer relationships, and moving accounts through a sales funnel
- Experience with Fortune 500 companies preferred
- Self-disciplined towards following a business plan in a CRM
- Previous experience with giving presentation and white the RFP process
- Commitment to providing clear communication within the office and to client
- Ambition to build strong relationships and work with a team toward successfully filling roles
Why work for JSG?
Johnson Service Group, Inc. (JSG) is a North American leader in the staffing and consulting services industry, with 40 years of experience investing in people and companies. We can be found locally in more than 30 offices throughout the United States and Canada. JSG continues to work diligently to offer our clients and candidates world-class service and diversified offerings to fit their evolving needs.
People and culture make JSG a great place to work. We are all about growing and investing in our staff. JSG’s mission is to empower people, help our clients reach their goals, and hire motivated individuals.
We offer medical, dental, vision, life insurance options, paid time off, sick time, 401(k), weekly pay, and more.
Johnson Service Group (JSG) is an Equal Opportunity Employer. JSG provides equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, marital status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.