Director of Business Development
950 S Bascom Ave Suite 2122 San Jose, CA 95128 US
As a Director of Business Development, you will be responsible for attracting and developing new clients. You will manage the growth and productivity of your clients by presenting staffing solutions and formulating service level agreements. You will have strong and immediate recruiting support.
Our successful sales professionals enjoy a highly rewarding, uncapped compensation structure. Our salary range for this position is $80-100K base + commission. This will be a hybrid position.
Director of Business Development Responsibilities include:
- Develop and execute strategies to gain target customer intelligence
- Develop strong relationships with new clients and candidates
- Provide customer service and relevant industry knowledge to prospective customers and existing customers
- Generate leads, develop, and execute sales funnel and close new business
- Research & gain knowledge of client project initiatives as well as their specific technical and cultural environments to provide proactive workforce planning
- Preparation and delivery of effective candidate proposals to clients
- Partner with assigned leadership & recruiting to effectively manage client & candidate pipeline
Director of Business Development Experience / Requirements:
- A Bachelor's Degree is preferred
- 7-10+ years of technical staffing experience required
- Proven success in new business development, establishing and maintaining customer relationships, and moving accounts through a sales funnel
- Self-disciplined towards following a business plan in a CRM
- Solid understanding of recruiting and staffing processes along with an understanding of the local territory
- Understanding of different Staffing industry solution offerings (Contract/Temp, Perm/Executive Search, MSP, VMS, RPO...)
- Commitment to providing clear communication within the office and to client
- Ambition to build strong relationships and work with a team toward successfully filling roles
Why work for JSG?
Johnson Service Group, Inc. (JSG) is a North American leader in the staffing and consulting services industry, with almost 40 years of experience investing in people and companies. We can be found locally in more than 30 offices throughout the United States and Canada. JSG continues to work diligently to offer our clients and candidates world-class service and diversified offerings to fit their evolving needs.
People and culture make JSG a great place to work. We are all about growing and investing in our staff. JSG’s mission is to empower people, help our clients reach their goals, and hire motivated individuals.
We offer medical, dental, vision, life insurance options, paid time off, sick time, 401(k), weekly pay, and more.
Johnson Service Group (JSG) is an Equal Opportunity Employer. JSG provides equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, marital status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.