Business Development Manager
950 S Bascom Ave Suite 2122 San Jose, CA 95128 US
As a Business Development Manager, you will manage the growth and productivity of your clients by presenting staffing solutions and formulating service level agreements. You will have strong and immediate recruiting support.
JSG's Business Development Managers are compensated with base, plus uncapped commission! Our salary range for this position is $70-80K base + commission. This will be a hybrid position.
Business Development Manager Responsibilities:
- Attracting new and maintaining existing client relationship via phone, social media, face-to-face meetings, and email
- Collaborate with current and potential clients to determine staffing needs and offer solutions
- Negotiating contracts and pricing with clients
- Working closely with both clients and recruiters to obtain feedback and advance the sales process
- Consistently updating Applicant Tracking System (ATS) to reflect current client information, activity records and interview summaries
- Following up on sales leads from internal recruiters, candidates, and contractors
- Our sales team works closely with our recruiters to understand a client's culture, job requirements, and business relationship with JSG.
Business Development Manager Qualifications:
- A Bachelors' degree
- 3-5+ years of technical staffing experience required
- Proven success in account development, establishing and maintaining customer relationships, and moving accounts through a sales funnel
- Experience with Fortune 500 companies preferred
- Self-disciplined towards following a business plan in a CRM
- Understanding of different Staffing industry solution offerings (Contract/Temp, Perm/Executive Search, MSP, VMS, RPO...
- Commitment to providing clear communication within the office and to client
- Ambition to build strong relationships and work with a team toward successfully filling roles
Why work for JSG?
Johnson Service Group, Inc. (JSG) is a North American leader in the staffing and consulting services industry, with almost 40 years of experience investing in people and companies. We can be found locally in more than 30 offices throughout the United States and Canada. JSG continues to work diligently to offer our clients and candidates world-class service and diversified offerings to fit their evolving needs.
People and culture make JSG a great place to work. We are all about growing and investing in our staff. JSG's mission is to empower people, help our clients reach their goals, and hire motivated individuals.
We offer medical, dental, vision, life insurance options, paid time off, sick time, 401(k), weekly pay, and more.
Johnson Service Group (JSG) is an Equal Opportunity Employer. JSG provides equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, marital status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.